Monday, September 13, 2010

Rockin' Ring Bearer

I had my second go at ring bearer last weekend. My first ring bearer experience was at my Auntie Annie's wedding. Mommy and Daddy were in that one too, so we don't have any video of that one. I did awesome at her wedding too! Here are some pictures and videos from KJ and Kyle's rehearsal and wedding. Mommy was laughing pretty hard at the rehearsal so the camera work isn't the best, or the clearest. Jaden and I were a bit antsy during the rehearsal so our parents decided we better sit with them during the actual ceremony!












I refused to carry my ring bearer pillow! One of the groomsmen handed it to me when I got up there, but I threw it on the ground! Mommy missed getting that on tape--dang! Jaden and I taking a water break. We tore up the dance floor until after 11! So much fun!

No comments: