Monday, September 13, 2010

ONE!

Happy 1st Birthday to ME! I had a great party with family and friends. Thank you to everyone that came and celebrated with me.

Everyone got a small cupcake, but I got a big cake all to myself!

Mommy made a banner of pictures to prove that I really am one already!

"Serious???? This cake is really for me???"

"This is FUN! I LOVE cake!"I got cake EVERYWHERE!
Daddy asked Kaden to give me kisses. He was smart to give them to the back of my head!
Kaden wasn't a very neat cupcake eater either!
Oh yes, I even stomped in my cake! Off to the sink for bath #1. I was so messy that I had to go right to the bath after this!
***Note to moms: Get the whipped frosting, not the real stuff. Mommy forgot she got the whipped for Kaden and it was MUCH easier to clean off.

2 comments:

Marto Family said...

Looks like he had a great birthday! Love the banner. What a great idea. It's so sad how fast the time goes. They both are so darn cute. And Kaden is such a smart boy, who wants frosting all over them?! LOL

nora jennifer + elliot mckinley said...

It's been wayyyy too long since I've checked this!! Such great pics from E's big birthday! And Kaden is practically a pro ring bearer now:) Love it! xo